“Connecting People to Christ in His Word and Love.”
Welcome to Trinity Lutheran School
1200 N 56th Street Lincoln, NE 68504 | 402-466-1800
Chapel on most Fridays 8:30am in the Gym
In Other News….
- Tonight (Friday, December 12th) is the K-5 Christmas Program at Trinity Lutheran Church (12th & H). Doors open at 6:00, students are to be in their classrooms by 6:30 and the show starts at 7:00. See you there!
- Please note the following price changes for our ESD program effective January 1st, 2015:
- After school care will increase to $6.00/hr.
- Before school care will increase to a flat rate of $5.50.
- Non-school day will increase to $35.00/day, $25.00/day for second child.
- Remember to sign up for the Holiday Light Bus Tour – the flyer is attached! Please sign up by Thursday, December 18th so we have an accurate count! We will be collecting coats/hats/gloves that night as well to donate to Lutheran Family Services.
- There are still a lot of FREE Trinity polos at school. Please take any that you want!!
- Christmas is around the corner! If you have a Christmas card you’d like to share with us, we’d love to display it.
- While you are doing your online holiday shopping remember to use schoolstore.com! Our school code is: #64008.
Click here for December 12th's EPIN. Included are:
- Tiger Tale
- Lincoln Lutheran Announcements
- Advent Singing Flyer – Sonbeam Singers (K-2)
- Christmas Vacation Childcare Sign-up
- Christmas Program DVD Order Form
- Champions Basketball Camp (3rd-5th Grade)
- GOTT Registration Form
- PTL Christmas Light Tour Flyer
- (online sign-up: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0C45AFAE22A5FA7-holiday/)
Have a restful weekend!
To order online go to www.gaschoolstore.com
Trinity Online Store # 2503233
Support Trinity Lutheran School by shopping with SchoolStore.com
SchoolStore.com is an online shopping mall where over 200 nationally known online merchants have agreed to give a percentage of sales to K-12 schools. Companies like WalMart.com, Sears, Target, DisneyStore.com, Family Book Store, and Oriental Trading Company participate. Most merchant contributions to your school will average 5%-10% but some go as high as 50% of sales!